Posted by Tim “electronically amused” Harrison
Ah the joys of the interweb. So much useful information, knowledge and stuff. And a lot of really weird … junk.
Some regular blog readers will be aware you can leave comments on our blog – the good ones even get published.
But the spam bucket where a lot of junk mail goes is occasionally a right hoot.
Here’s some of what our loyal followers have had to say this week in response to “All About Andy”:
- Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. Too true; not enough people speak intelligently about Andy, me, this blog, the show, mince pies…
- You cannot be really serious about that? After all, really, what are you thinking? Well, I assure you, both Andy and I are very serious – at least three days a week on my part. And as for what we are thinking, you’ve read the blog, surely you can tell. No? Oh….
- Would you be involved in exchanging hyperlinks? Ooooh aaah matron, how very saucy!
- I think this is among the most important information about this for me. And i am glad reading your article about dance. But wanna remark on some general things, The website style is wonderful, the articles is really great Wait a second…. Andy dances?? Oh yes, the memories of line dancing in the Joy studios are flooding back now….
- You recollect 18 more century Um, a little cryptic, but i think they mean Andy will live for about 1,800 years, making him a shoe-in for the 28th century‘s leading expert on Eurovision.
Ahem. Back to reality now…
Stay tuned here for 24/7 multi-dimensional, multi-faceted, and occasionally multi-lingual TFC fabulousness online.
And tune in your wireless/interweb radio to The Full Catastrophe through Joy 94.9 or at joy.org.au on Saturday nights (9pm Melbourne time) for the all singing and (some) dancing live showcase of musical flummery with Andy Bell. This weekend will be my first not in the studio so I’ll be adopting Andy’s no blubbering policy…